Tiger Woods

katiesmith

Hacker
Visit site
Thanku science boy :) I have a week to complete the whole dissertation Im going to start my analysis 2morrow now im hoping for a few more female responses today to get a richer range then all systems go tommorow no doubt I will be back on this thread panicking!!!!

& Thankuu everyone for helping me it wasnt for you Id have no data!

If anyone knows any females that could spare 5 mins do please pass the link on :)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

connor

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Thanku science boy :) I have a week to complete the whole dissertation Im going to start my analysis 2morrow now im hoping for a few more female responses today to get a richer range then all systems go tommorow no doubt I will be back on this thread panicking!!!!

& Thankuu everyone for helping me it wasnt for you Id have no data!

If anyone knows any females that could spare 5 mins do please pass the link on :)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I know it's different but in school when I used to have survey things for people to fill out I use to do it u self and pretend I was different people to give me a broad spectrum. But on the they hand that is prob the reason I now dig holes for a living haha

SGC001

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Research methods and statistical analysis was part of my degree far too many years ago. I think the book research methods in physical activity by Thomas and Nelson was recommended to us. It was easy enough to use to determine what test was applicable for what analysis including working with small sample sizes (if you're wanting to break your responses down further) and covered most of the contraindications of using them too, so if they have that in the library it might be a starting point.