Tiger Woods

Ethan

Money List Winner
Visit site
I have done it too but I am not sure how the results will be interpreted. I think it didn't really set a baseline for pre-scandal opinion followed by any change as a result of the scandal. Also, the question "Would you buy a Tiger endorsed product" is a bit unclear. I wouldn't stop using American Express just because Tiger endorses it but I wouldn't buy a Rolex just because he does.

dave

Assistant Pro
Visit site
done, had all this last year trying to get surveys done :( what stats package you using? take ages to get it all input and verified,

bladeplayer

Money List Winner
Visit site
Amazing the response rate when a lady asks... :whistle:

I was thinking this also , 1st post is asking for something if the eeenglish had beeeen a bit dodgy or it had been a fella .. mmm.... anyhows never mind .. good luck with survey & your study

P.s i did read & did they survey for her tho..

Last edited:

Mattyboy

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Done - Katie - people on here can be somewhat apprehensive when someone asks for something like this when they have made only a few posts. Why not tell us a bit more about yourself?

Good luck with your studies btw.

ScienceBoy

Money List Winner
Visit site
done, had all this last year trying to get surveys done :( what stats package you using? take ages to get it all input and verified,

I too am thinking this, I am proficient in SPSS, Minitab and R for biological and chemical datasets. I have done some population ecology statistics too but my non parametric stuff is a bit rusty.

I smell a peasons rank test coming on!

A1ex

Head Pro
Visit site
Hi Katie,

I've got some really interesting news about Tiger Woods that I know you'd just love to hear...

Please PM me for more info.

:thup:

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Done - Katie - people on here can be somewhat apprehensive when someone asks for something like this when they have made only a few posts. Why not tell us a bit more about yourself?

That was subtle
;)
Hi Katie,

I've got some really interesting news about Tiger Woods that I know you'd just love to hear...

Please PM me for more info.

:thup:

Ahh the direct approach.
Sometimes works
;);)