Tiger Woods

katiesmith

Hacker
Visit site
Thankyou so much everyone for helping me :) I just saw a few comments about the age range. At first I was conducting small-scale research and was going to ask friends and family and they fell between the 18-65 bracket so I just picked that as the scale, sorry about that thankyou for attempting to participate I would have loved your opinions. Its proving a really interested read as of yet, Im going to close it off by the end of this evening and then analysis it all, the website I made the survey on has really good analysis tools I would really recommended it, research is not my forte but it's really helpful with the use of filters and cross tabulation.

I hope I can get it all done a week till deadline! :( im finding the dissertation process a struggle!

After my exams I will post the results on here to share with everyone :) hopefully it produces some good findings

If anyone else would like to participate the link is

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/F7XXZ3T

I dont have many female responses as of yet, if there are any females that could spare 5 mins that would be great but both male and female responses all are helping me produce more data and findings and it's going really well

THANK YOU SO MUCH EVERYONE FOR YOUR HELP :) X X X X X X X X

ScienceBoy

Money List Winner
Visit site
Fellow Minitabber here :thup:

What do you use it for? I prefer R now, moved on from SPSS.

I generally find myself using it to disprove my theories when doing my research :(

I hope I can get it all done a week till deadline! :( im finding the dissertation process a struggle!

If you need someone to check your stats either send me the reports from whatever program you use or send me the raw data in an excel spreadsheet :)

Last edited:

katiesmith

Hacker
Visit site
Thanks everybody once again :) :) :) :)

Thanks science boy aswell! Im not too sure how to start the analysis is there a basic programme I can use that I will be able to understand :| uni has given absolutely no guidelines xxx

ScienceBoy

Money List Winner
Visit site
Thanks everybody once again :) :) :) :)

Thanks science boy aswell! Im not too sure how to start the analysis is there a basic programme I can use that I will be able to understand :| uni has given absolutely no guidelines xxx

Oh dear oh dear!

Stats for surveys is a whole subject in its own! There will be plenty of books in it at the library!

As for programs you should have access to Minitab or SPSS for simple stuff. Just some basic non-parametric ranking type tests should be sufficient.

Any stats experts on here? I am pretty much parametric only because of the source of the datasets I generate.

Remember, google is your friend, as is your uni library. Stats should not take that long, I can always have a peek at the raw data if you like and help guide you.

GreiginFife

Money List Winner
Visit site
What do you use it for? I prefer R now, moved on from SPSS.

I generally find myself using it to disprove my theories when doing my research :(

If you need someone to check your stats either send me the reports from whatever program you use or send me the raw data in an excel spreadsheet :)

I'm a 6S practitioner doing process improvement and statistical process control so MT is a great tool for it's ability to give me ANOVA and chi testing.