Tiger Woods

drawboy

Tour Winner
Visit site
A few years back I was having a round in Malaysia. On the 4th tee I noticed a crowd of children gather at the back of me. Just as I was about to tee off the all started chanting Tiger Woods, Tiger Woods, Tiger Woods. They all then ran off. I thought OH YES! they must have seen me play the last few holes and they think I'm brill. Just then I turned to look behind me and I saw a Tiger coming out of the woods. :D

Region3

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
tumbleweed.gif

:D :D

drawboy

Tour Winner
Visit site
At last feedback! not what I was looking for but hey, I'll drop that from my repertoire then. Hey how about An English,Irish and Scotsman went into a pub. The landlord said "Is this some kind of joke?" Boom Boom. :D

Screwback

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Not even a reply to say it was a rubbish joke! C'mon someone must 'ave liked it, it's one of my best. ;)

the only reason there was no replys was folk were picking themselves up off the floor with laughter :D :D :D

Pants

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
it's one of my best. ;)

Sorry mate but I don't think that you will be top of the bill at one of my charity events :p :p

There again, having endured the last two "comedians" you may have something..............

Nah. Perhaps not. :D :D

drawboy

Tour Winner
Visit site
Not even a reply to say it was a rubbish joke! C'mon someone must 'ave liked it, it's one of my best. ;)

the only reason there was no replys was folk were picking themselves up off the floor with laughter :D :D :D
Screwback you are my kind of guy, I've got a million of 'em, at,cha,cha! Such as..A jump lead went into a bar and asked for a pint. The landlord refused to serve him in case he started something! I'll be back after the bingo so fill up those glasses. :D