Tiger Woods WR

shivas irons

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
Hard to believe Tiger has dropped to 957 in the world rankings,who ever thought this was possible when he was at the height of his game :eek::eek:.

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
It's what happens when you don't play. He's got virtually no points left, it's only his finish at the Hero Challenge - 15th out of 17 in an event that shouldn't even carry WR points - that keeps him there. Without them he'd be about 1946th....
Bizarrely, should be win the Open or PGA , unlikely I know but..., he would rocket up into the top 60.......

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Don't think he'll ever get to the world top 50 again if we even see him back on the golf course. I just think he's done physically and will realise he's not capable of getting back to to a level to win a major again

D

Deleted member 15344

Loads of people thought that Woods wouldn’t win on tour or a major etc - it was just an opinion one which Woods has proven wrong - having a poster drag up multiple threads just shows someone as pathetic as opposed to anything else

User20205

Money List Winner
Visit site
yes i did ,does it make any difference ,Tiger has shown that he is back and a winner.according to Homer he wouldnt be any where near a course let alone winning the tour champs and making the RYDER CUP.
In 2017 no one thought he would win again! He’d just had his spine fused! Why not go on record at the time? Rather than when he has won, there’s no kudos in that.