Tiger Woods WR

Pin-seeker

Visit site
if you keep commenting on the threads that have upset you so much,they’ll never ever,ever,ever go away 🤷‍♂️😂

User20205

Money List Winner
Visit site
if you keep commenting on the threads that have upset you so much,they’ll never ever,ever,ever go away 🤷‍♂️😂
you are correct 🤣🤣🤣🤣

The point is, if I had an online persona, let’s call him tiger woods, or even better flaghunter, & that persona just actively trolled people, I would be banned,no? Why hasn’t this tiger been pulled yet?

User20205

Money List Winner
Visit site
I m
you are correct 🤣🤣🤣🤣

The point is, if I had an online persona, let’s call him tiger woods, or even better flaghunter, & that persona just actively trolled people, I would be banned,no? Why hasn’t this tiger been pulled yet?
I mean, who would have a persona on here just to troll people ??

User20205

Money List Winner
Visit site
🤷‍♂️

If he attended meets would that make trolling ok? 🤔
Who flag hunter or tiger woods?? Either way it would make it less faceless. Before you roll out the homie line again, I’m hardly a ‘one agenda’ contributor.
I don’t subscribe to the view that going to meets make you some kind of forum royalty, there are some right tits who attend, none more so than me. I just don’t get having a profile just to troll. At least try & be funny, original or both

Jacko_G

Blackballed
Visit site
Ach, I'm sure someone is on record saying Adam Scott was finished and also lefty Phil was finished.

Both went on to secure further majors!

Some you win some you lose.

Slab

Occasional Tour Caddy
Visit site
The forum needs regular posting members but its no surprise there can be consequences of that 'enthusiasm' to not just comment but also opinionate on such a scale

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
18months ago I'd have put more money on him announcing his retirement than him competing let alone winning again

You and I together. Even when he came back and then started spraying off the tee and chunking the short game I didn't think he'd get it back to a level he'd be happy with and would call it a day. I'm so pleased he's not only overcome those issues (he was never the straightest driver) and got it back to a position to win. I hope it continues and yes I was wrong