Tiger oot.

User20205

Money List Winner
Visit site
I'd say your hatred towards the bloke is unhealthy... Why would you want him to have to retire when he clearly doesn't want to? Would something like this put a smile on your face? If so then you need to have a look at your own life I'm afraid...
It won't give me pleasure, or make me smile, I didn't say that. I'd just enjoy the coverage more with out the constant tiger references when he's not even playing.

Admit it davey, you only bought your irons because tiger plays them, have you got his official duvet cover ???:confused::)

DAVEYBOY

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
It won't give me pleasure, or make me smile, I didn't say that. I'd just enjoy the coverage more with out the constant tiger references when he's not even playing.

Admit it davey, you only bought your irons because tiger plays them, have you got his official duvet cover ???:confused::)

Tiger plays blades actually, if I was going to copy Tigers clubs then I'm sure I would have the woods, wedges, and putter to match. Clutching onto straws with that crap joke mate.

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
I love watching Tiger play when he is in contention, but can't stand it when we have to watch every shot when he is miles off the lead. His interviews after the round are usually riveting stuff.:whistle:

User20205

Money List Winner
Visit site
Tiger plays blades actually, if I was going to copy Tigers clubs then I'm sure I would have the woods, wedges, and putter to match. Clutching onto straws with that crap joke mate.

I thought it was funny, you are a very serious fella davey, lighten up :thup:

DAVEYBOY

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
I thought it was funny, you are a very serious fella davey, lighten up :thup:

I actually take banter very well face to face but its not always easy to distinguish whether or not someone is trying to mug you off when it comes to internet chat.

Joke accepted and in joke form yes it would be funny :thup:

FairwayDodger

Money List Winner
Visit site
I just can't wait for him to be fit and playing well again so I can imagine all of the anti-Tiger posters sitting in there arm chairs with faces like smacked arses because they have to endure live coverage of every foot step of every round of Tigers :rofl:

Thing is, very few mind his coverage when he is playing well. The problem starts when he's hacking it round, miles out of contention, and we still get extensive coverage of him.

Personally, I hope he rests up and comes back strong for the masters, mounts a challenge, and contributes to an exciting and entertaining tournament. But if he's off form I'd prefer he misses the cut rather than just scrapes through because I'd rather see the contenders over the final rounds than one of the strugglers just because he happens to be one of the best ever to play the game.

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
Thing is, very few mind his coverage when he is playing well. The problem starts when he's hacking it round, miles out of contention, and we still get extensive coverage of him.

Personally, I hope he rests up and comes back strong for the masters, mounts a challenge, and contributes to an exciting and entertaining tournament. But if he's off form I'd prefer he misses the cut rather than just scrapes through because I'd rather see the contenders over the final rounds than one of the strugglers just because he happens to be one of the best ever to play the game.

Is the correct answer!

Pin-seeker

Visit site
Tiger chooses not to participate in tournament due to injury,thread post count=68 & counting.
Bubba has a mare,shoots 83 & goes home with the face on. Post count =15.
Guess we all just love talking Tiger.