Tiger's back!

Boomy

Visit site
There are sufficient comments on here that agree with my thoughts on Tiger and Charlie. But aren't some of you harsh on a 12 year old?
Truth be known there are likely NONE of us who could strike a ball like that lad, and there you are saying he looks a bit miserable. I bet he couldn't care less. He was concentrating. It must have been a pretty big deal, playing with arguably the most famous golfer in the world......and close on winning the comp......AND under the scrutiny of millions on T.V. (as endorsed by Sunshine above). We loved watching him in our household.
I bet Boomy won't agree, but I couldn't care less what he thinks.
Anyway, as stated, there's enough of you in tandem with my thoughts, so I'll leave it at that.

I got a name check ? I’m not in the Yorkshire Hacker collective though ? I thought Charlie was outstanding and handled the situation very well, and probably outplayed his dad, as did Karl Stenson from what was shown. Both of them shown snippets of their personalities, but were likely guarded so as not to look foolish on tv - after all they are professional athletes in the making.