This weather?!?!

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Lovely weather here this weekend. No golf for me though, spent an hour at the physio trying to sort my shoulders and back. I feel a bit battered now, but it has potential.

Jacko_G

Blackballed
Visit site
Tremendous afternoon on the links. Beautiful day. Exercise and fresh air plus my cold, sorry man flu is lifting.

Hopefully get down Thursday or Friday for a whack.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Very cold first thing but once the sun got up it was a glorious morning. Course starting to dry, all bunkers now free of water and had all been raked properly by the green staff and the greens freshly cut and running relatively quick for the time of year.

Reemul

Head Pro
Visit site
Played with a m8 at his course today, was ina poor condition, they are making changes, 4 par3''s on the front 9, lost a par 4 and a par 5 for 2 par 3's. Course was boggy, lots of standing water, greens were boggy in some places.

Played ok shot +8 but the there was one par 5 at 429 yards which was way too short, hit the green with driver and a 9 iron, missed the putt.

The weather though was really nice, sunny, no breeze almost like a nice summer morning.

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
lovely and sunny here but bloody cold with that strong breeze cutting right though you, drove the ball well, but the rest Sheer hite

Kennysarmy

Visit site
With a huge amount of heavy rain forecast tomorrow on an already sodden course, I'm wondering if my foursomes stableford will even go ahead on Sunday....at the very least it's going to be playing long and soggy and could be carry only :(

Coffey

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Seems dry in Belfast at the moment but it is freezing. Had frost on the car this morning.

We were closed last weekend on Saturday but open on Sunday and the course wasnt actually too bad as it was windy from Saturday afternoon right through.

Going to be very cold for my 8.15 tee off tomorrow