This weather?!?!

Mel Smooth

Hacker
Visit site
It was 21 degrees here yesterday.

Just a shame a round with me and the lad costs about 65 euro, plus the cost of a buggy if we opt for one.

Having said that, I haven't played for waaaaaaay too long, so hoping to bang a few rounds in over christmas.

D

Deleted member 25172

If you fancy a game before New Year, you are always welcome at mine.(y)Think we have got rid of the 'no Swedes' rule.:unsure:

Haha! What a forward thinking and progressive club. Thanks, really appreciate it! Let’s see if they let me back in the country when travelling back from the Christmas celebrations in Sweden first!

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
off from Tomorrow till 6th Jan .....Snowing:( ... got Christmas comps Tues and wed at two of my clubs, looks like i will just be having turkey then

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
Haha! What a forward thinking and progressive club. Thanks, really appreciate it! Let’s see if they let me back in the country when travelling back from the Christmas celebrations in Sweden first!
Invitation is always open.

Could you bring me back one of your nice Swedish ladies when you return ?:whistle:

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Lots of controversy and rumbles in the bars, it’s been carry only for ages, and rightly so, so not unusual for it to be announced carry only on Sunday morning, but then they allowed trolleys on the course on Sunday afternoon as there was a festive Greensomes shotgun!

We’ve already seen carry only all weekend & on Mondays then suddenly trolleys allowed on Tuesday only for it to be returned to carry only again on Wednesday, even though no further rain occurred! Guess what Tuesday is ?

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Closed today and understandably so. So much came down in the last 48 hours especially last night where it was almost biblical and with hailstones and thunder. If the practice ground was anything to go by it was a sound choice. Can't see it being open tomorrow with overnight rain due again