The Open 2018

Dan2501

Tour Winner
Visit site
Conditions here this morning are ridiculously lovely. Wish I was out playing somewhere. Could we see a 62 and new record today?

Was just about to post the same. Conditions look rather tame early on, someone could go seriously low this morning. With Rose, Casey, Fowler and Rahm to come later this morning someone could very easily go very low. Tommy shot 63 at Carnoustie in the Dunhill last year, that could easily be emulated today.

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site
The Johnnie Vegas story will be interesting if he places high......

Apparently arrived in Glasgow 55 minutes ago due to visa issues. Helicoptered into Carnoustie sans clubs which are on another plane elsewhere. His club manufacturer currently trying to sort him a set, whilst he practices on the range and someone else unpacks a new bag from the shop. Kinda hope he does well.

User101

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
Because the Ryder Cup will be played on a sun bleached Scottish Links in July.....oh, wait a minute...

What's your point caller ?

He's far to erratic, don't trust him, don't rate him and the previous Ryder cup showed nearly players can't perform at the rc.

Jimaroid

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
It’s too hot, I’m dying. I’m seeing quite a few players confounded by the almost non existent breeze at the 8th, there’s just enough to be about half a club short.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
The Johnnie Vegas story will be interesting if he places high......

Apparently arrived in Glasgow 55 minutes ago due to visa issues. Helicoptered into Carnoustie sans clubs which are on another plane elsewhere. His club manufacturer currently trying to sort him a set, whilst he practices on the range and someone else unpacks a new bag from the shop. Kinda hope he does well.
I was just reading that. Madness. It's exactly the kind of story that ends with him shooting 65 or something. :D