The Masters 2021

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date

srixon 1

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
JT needs to send his putter back to Titleist, one of his red things is missing from the back. Maybe it's out of warranty. ?

Boomy

Visit site
Americans be like “it’s spitting everybody in” Could you imagine if the R&A stopped play for wind and rain at the Open like the Americans seem to be doing... there’d be no events in the UK. It’s just a breeze, and a bit of rain, crack on!

Rlburnside

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Americans be like “it’s spitting everybody in” Could you imagine if the R&A stopped play for wind and rain at the Open like the Americans seem to be doing... there’d be no events in the UK. It’s just a breeze, and a bit of rain, crack on!

They didn’t stop for rain it was lightning they stopped play for and it was the right call.

Boomy

Visit site
Americans be like “it’s spitting everybody in” Could you imagine if the R&A stopped play for wind and rain at the Open like the Americans seem to be doing... there’d be no events in the UK.
They didn’t stop for rain it was lightning they stopped play for and it was the right call.

Right call? Far too over cautious again in my humble opinion. There was no lightning nearby from all the weather reports, just a rain shower.

4LEX

Visit site
Such a poor tournament, just bang average golf. Without the big names and crowds it makes you realise no golf course is that special.

Hoganman1

Visit site
I'm enjoying the tournament. Tomorrow should be interesting. I like all the players on the leaderboard. I guess I want to see Rose win, but I'd be happy with Matsuyama, Schauffele, Leishman or Spieth too. Also it would be neat to have Zalatoris win as a first timer. I know some fans don't like it when the bigger names don't contend. However, I just enjoy watching good shots even from players that aren't that well known. It is surprising so many of the top players have not played well.

BubbaP

Occasional Player of Golf
Visit site
I was saying yesterday prior to R3 that I thought the best outcome for Rose would be for him to not be in the last group and to hopefully find 'catch up mode'. However the signs are his game is trending in the wrong direction - hope he can find something.
Matsuyama was puring his irons on the 2nd 9, will be interesting how he plays having slept on that lead. He could make it a boring finish, or could bring others back into it.

Boomy

Visit site
I’m really enjoying it too, there is some fantastic golf being played on a tough course. I’d love to see Rose win it, but Matsuyama would be another worthy winner - interesting to see how he handles today! I am a fan of who I am a fan of, but them not making the cut doesn’t define my viewing - I’m a golf fan first, then have players I’m a fan of.

Rlburnside

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Right call? Far too over cautious again in my humble opinion. There was no lightning nearby from all the weather reports, just a rain shower.

The weather band they showed moving through that I saw showed rain with the possibility of lightning.

With a few thousand on the course they couldn’t take any chances

FELL75

Visit site
Wouldn't surprise me if spieth makes a charge. He's in a position with nothing to lose and to go for it, he'll love that.

Rlburnside

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Would like to see Rose win but think some of his poor shots yesterday won’t help him mentally.
Contrast that with Zalatori who plays with the freedom of youth and looks like he’s enjoying himself will imo see him finish higher than Rose.

Matsuyama looks the type to handle the pressure when it comes to the back 9, might be hard for the others to catch him.

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
We've got Sky via my brother in law's subscription, mainly for the F1.
I cannot bring myself to watch the golf, even the Masters.
Their commentary, and inane "expert" opinions do my swede in.
?????

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
We've got Sky via my brother in law's subscription, mainly for the F1.
I cannot bring myself to watch the golf, even the Masters.
Their commentary, and inane "expert" opinions do my swede in.
?????
I tend to watch it with the sound off..
I don't need an ex-player who didn't achieve that much telling me that Spieth's chip has come up 5 feet short...
"This is impossible, if he gets it to stay on the green he'll be doing well" - knocks it to 2 feet....
Etc etc......