The Masters 2018

sawtooth

Tour Winner
Visit site
Rory is just as likely to implode than Reed at Augusta.

Personally I would love to see Rickie win it now that my pick Kooch is out of it.

Yant

Head Pro
Visit site
The standard of golf yesterday was incredible. The best in the world all making their move on a course that was receptive to being attacked, given the damper conditions. Some wonderful putting front Reed to keep everyone at arms length and a stellar round from both Rory, Rickie and Tommy. Felt sorry for Leishman, nothing would go in for him yesterday.

Sunday looks set to be a cracker.

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
Is it any wonder that playoffs sometimes finish in semi darkness when the leaders tee off at 2.40.
I know they're playing in 2 balls but sunset is at 8pm
5 1/2 hours for a round and a playoff....:mmm:

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
So I'm watching the golf through the BBC website.
Tiger and Rafa.
So cameras are out there on the course as we're seeing every shot from both players.
Backlog on the 2nd. I've seen the drives and then they've stood around for nearly 5 minutes waiting for the green to clear.
And because they're not allowed to show anything else because the Masters has their collective heads positioned up their collective orifice and don't allow proper coverage, I've lost the will to live.
There is golf being played, why can't we watch it?
It's so frustrating....

paddyc

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Missed the first 2 days as was in the USA with no golf coverage but manged to see some last night before the jet lag kicked in.

Should be a cracking final round. Any of the top 10 still in with a shout, if Reed has a bad day and Rory doesnt get the putter going.Happy for any European to win it it.Reed played some great stuff and if he wins fair play cause he deserves it. I like players showing some passion on the course and he doesnt come across as a bad guy and he plays on ET as well which more yanks should do.

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Quite unexpectedly I'm finding myself with Tiger - actually willing him to do as well as he can - and just fed up listening to commentators continuing to talk up everything little positive he does - then big downer when he can't follow it up to 'build and maintain any momentum' - please just give the guy a break. They talk with expectations that he can be performing near his past capability. Get real he just can't - at least not yet.

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
I don't like him as he isn't Rory - he might be a lovely and splendid fella - but he isn't Rory. As others have stated in other threads - how can I possibly not like someone if I have never met him personally...;)

...and then he goes and three putt 7 from pretty much nowhere - though tricky swing on first putt. And the spectators applaud...

I'm not sure he actually doesn't just want off the course...

Last edited: