The Masters 2015 Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date

Jimaroid

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Both incredible shots from Spieth and Rose. This is either one of golf's greatest victories or worst losses being played out in front of us here. Boring? Not a chance.

Tongo

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Yeah, it's really dull watching great players hit great shots isn't it? I'm not sure why anyone wouldn't want to watch this.

Neither am i. But some people seem to only be interested in watching sport when its close and / or dramatic. You have to wonder whether they simply enjoy watching the sport or just enjoy the drama.

D

Deleted member 15344

It's boring apparently.

I can see why some would see it a boring as for a race for the winner it's been a one horse race all tournament and a great deal of people will prob prefer to see a tighter battle and a tougher course. The golf from Spieth has been first class

Tongo

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I can see why some would see it a boring as for a race for the winner it's been a one horse race all tournament and a great deal of people will prob prefer to see a tighter battle and a tougher course. The golf from Spieth has been first class

True. I dont think anyone other than Spieth and his family didnt want to see a close finish with loads of drama. But sometimes sport doesnt go the way we'd like it to. Paradoxically, that is one of its many beauties though. There's been some great finishes in the Masters in recent years, unfortunately this isnt one of them. Still great to see the best players playing great golf though.

D

Deleted member 15344

True. I dont think anyone other than Spieth and his family didnt want to see a close finish with loads of drama. But sometimes sport doesnt go the way we'd like it to. Paradoxically, that is one of its many beauties though. There's been some great finishes in the Masters in recent years, unfortunately this isnt one of them. Still great to see the best players playing great golf though.

I think the course has played a bit like a typical US target golf course - certainly not like you expect from the Masters - not sure why they have set up like they have but am surprised they didn't change after the first two rounds

D

Deleted member 15344

McIlory has been superb with irons today - has had a look at so many birdies - could easily be 3 or even 4 shots better right now

Great finish from Poults - been a good Masters for him
Another birdie from Rose - possible two shot swing

Big roar putting Spieth off

Great clutch putt and the roar was for Big Phil !!

Last edited by a moderator: