The Masters 2015 Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 15344

Speith has played well over the last year but today hes gone to superstar status.
Hes the biggest threat to Rorys dominance.

Think they can have a right old ding dong battle over the next decade.

JohnnyDee

Tour Winner
Visit site
Move along please ladies and gentlemen. Nothing more here to see.

May turn in soon as have no real further interest in this. And I'm yawning with lack of any significant 'could now give a monkey's' factor.

D

Deleted member 15344

there seems to be a lot of balls that have stuck where you would expect them to roll

They have had lots of rain over the last 2 weeks - sub air system has struggled to suck the moisture out

D

Deleted member 15344

May turn in soon as have no real further interest in this. And I'm yawning with lack of any significant 'could now give a monkey's' factor.

Plenty left to go yet - Spieth has just carved it into the trees

RGDave

Money List Winner
Visit site

Already done it.

Same time next year? :)

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Spieth definitely has the potential but there again wasn't Fowler going to be the new big thing. I think Spieth will be a good player but whether he'll follow McIlroy and win more majors is a debatable one. Not sure but he's definitely exciting to watch (if a little slow)

Tongo

Journeyman Pro
Visit site

Apart from it being the Masters. Sport doesnt always serve up grandstand finishes. That is the beauty of it.

Del_Boy

Head Pro
Visit site
Spieth definitely has the potential but there again wasn't Fowler going to be the new big thing. I think Spieth will be a good player but whether he'll follow McIlroy and win more majors is a debatable one. Not sure but he's definitely exciting to watch (if a little slow)

Think he'll be a multiple major winner

D

Deleted member 15344

His pace of play right now is poor - regardless of the situation it seemed he took well over 5 mins for that shot

HawkeyeMS

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site

Fowler was one of the players those desperate to find "the new Tiger" hailed as "the new Tiger" before he'd really ever done anything to deserve the status. Spieth is currently walking the walk in a way that Fowler never has.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Fowler was one of the players those desperate to find "the new Tiger" hailed as "the new Tiger" before he'd really ever done anything to deserve the status. Spieth is currently walking the walk in a way that Fowler never has.

I agree. However will Spieth now be labelled with the new "Tiger" tag and will it be the start of something big or will it weigh heavy with all the expectation this win (probably) will bring

D

Deleted member 15344

Hopefully Spieth won't be labelled the new anything and just be allowed to grow a reputation within his own right from his quality golf - brilliant chip on 11th

Del_Boy

Head Pro
Visit site
His pace of play right now is poor - regardless of the situation it seemed he took well over 5 mins for that shot

id like to give him the benefit of the doubt he's a young en learning his trade let's see how slow he is in the next year or so - great chip by him and a cracking eagle by woods