The Masters 2015 Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date

Jimaroid

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Spieth walks off the 12th with a birdie and not having confidence about either shot. He's got the rub of the green today. Him and Els to be leading after day 1?

D

Deleted member 15344

The Woods teddies are getting close - ran after that shot - tough one to cut on that lie

And Spieth gets a proper bounce out of the trees

D

Deleted member 15344

Brilliant from Kuchar - shame we heard the cheers whilst Sky were showing a graphic of the hole instead !

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
The Woods teddies are getting close - ran after that shot - tough one to cut on that lie

And Spieth gets a proper bounce out of the trees

And the anti-Tiger rubbish starts. I think for the first time out after the lay off he's working hard and trying to make a great score. His level of intensity remains undiminished and I think he's getting frustrated. Not that you've ever been frustrated or played shots and not got a reward.

D

Deleted member 15344

Very very good bunker shot - played that very well.

Pin-seeker

Visit site
And the anti-Tiger rubbish starts. I think for the first time out after the lay off he's working hard and trying to make a great score. His level of intensity remains undiminished and I think he's getting frustrated. Not that you've ever been frustrated or played shots and not got a reward.
Quite sad really isn't it?obsessed even :eek:

Jimaroid

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I don't know, Homer. It's 7 birdies for Spieth, I think statistically he's up against it now. He just needs to be steady, he's had a fair bit of luck to get the last 2 birdies.