The Masters 2015 Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
I have to be honest and hold my hands up, Woods is in great nick and playing nicely. Good to see and he may well be up near the top come the end of play. Fair play to him. Hope he continues in this form.

Golfmmad

Tour Winner
Visit site
I'm really not a fan of Casey.
Don't know what it is.

What's not to like? Each to their own I suppose.

Saw his interview after his 3 under 69. What a great attitude he has, relaxed and in a really good place at the moment. Refreshing to hear that it didn't matter about a few bad shots and he is embracing the whole week.

With all the injuries he's had over the last few years and to be playing as well as he is, says a lot about his character. I say, the best of flipping luck to him!
He's still my favourite player.

:thup:

Jimaroid

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I have to be honest and hold my hands up, Woods is in great nick and playing nicely. Good to see and he may well be up near the top come the end of play. Fair play to him. Hope he continues in this form.

And following that, right on cue, he stuffs it into the trees off the tee. :D

D

Deleted member 15344

Nearly the first Woods strop after that fat shot

Qulaity from Butch - "that swing was harder than the one he hit the ball with" :rofl:

JohnnyDee

Tour Winner
Visit site
Notice that just like me Ernie has KBS shafts in his irons. It looks as if my using them is paying dividends for KBS. If the likes of Ernie's using them off the back of my endorsement then they must be delighted.