The Masters 2015 Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
I haven't read all 19 pages so maybe this has been covered already. I don't think I can bear Kirsty Gallacher with her inane, obvious and repetitive questions for 4 days. Please tell me they have sent her home after the par 3 competition. Anyone else find her painful?

Regarding poor old Niall carrying the full bag. Surely it was a great advert for Nike. Millions of 1D fans would suddenly be watching the golf when they would never have bothered in the past. Here was a big bag, full of clubs all with a lovely Swoosh on them. Had he carried 4 clubs, a la Tiger, then millions of yound girls would have been none the wiser. Come on folks, be more cynical.

lobthewedge

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
I haven't read all 19 pages so maybe this has been covered already. I don't think I can bear Kirsty Gallacher with her inane, obvious and repetitive questions for 4 days. Please tell me they have sent her home after the par 3 competition. Anyone else find her painful?

No problems here with Kirsty, she should be fronting the whole bloody thing in my opinion. Bring back Di Docherty as well for that matter!

Del_Boy

Head Pro
Visit site

Regarding poor old Niall carrying the full bag. Surely it was a great advert for Nike. Millions of 1D fans would suddenly be watching the golf when they would never have bothered in the past. Here was a big bag, full of clubs all with a lovely Swoosh on them. Had he carried 4 clubs, a la Tiger, then millions of yound girls would have been none the wiser. Come on folks, be more cynical.

She is bang tidy though.

Matty2803

Head Pro
Visit site
I'm watching the golf channel at the minute. Just wondering why they aren't actually showing any golf, its just chatting and interviews etc.

D

Deleted member 15344

I'm watching the golf channel at the minute. Just wondering why they aren't actually showing any golf, its just chatting and interviews etc.

Live main coverage isn't allowed until 8PM UK time - Amen Corner and 15/16th from 4 I believe

The Masters Committee restrict the coverage people can see - another reason why IMO it shouldn't be a major

Del_Boy

Head Pro
Visit site
Live main coverage isn't allowed until 8PM UK time - Amen Corner and 15/16th from 4 I believe

The Masters Committee restrict the coverage people can see - another reason why IMO it shouldn't be a major

do you think the powers that be will ever re-jig the majors and how would they try and reorganise the history books. Can't see it happening myself

D

Deleted member 15344

not like you to avoid an answer- but if you aren't comfortable saying it then hey ho! enjoy the Masters

My answer was given multiple times and was getting quite bored of someone being extremely anal over if Rory can be judged a great or not - have given my answer in regards Rory and have given it in regards Monty

Now onto Masters 2015

D

Deleted member 15344

do you think the powers that be will ever re-jig the majors and how would they try and reorganise the history books. Can't see it happening myself

They won't change anything - they should but they won't. Can't have a major so closed off to the fans and to the majority of the players imo

FairwayDodger

Money List Winner
Visit site

I can see them eventually creating a fifth (Asian) major, but not downgrading any of the current ones and certainly not the Masters.

CMAC

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
My answer was given multiple times and was getting quite bored of someone being extremely anal over if Rory can be judged a great or not - have given my answer in regards Rory and have given it in regards Monty

Now onto Masters 2015

christ Phil, I was beginning to like you but this takes the biscuit. thought you were bigger than this- seems I was wrong.