The Golfing Bandits

Cshanley87

Visit site
far from being a pro and of course i have hit bad shots but i'm not asking people to watch me doing it though;)

your discription of yourself would be the same for 99% of people on here who play, myself included, so whats so different about you that people would want to watch?
I know matey we just decided to have some fun with knocking a few videos up while we play golf, granted it may not be excellent golf (or excellent footage as benson records it on a potato) but hey we’re all here because we love to play this nice relaxing game that causes excessive stress and self loathing ?

Fabia999

Visit site
far from being a pro and of course i have hit bad shots but i'm not asking people to watch me doing it though;)

your discription of yourself would be the same for 99% of people on here who play, myself included, so whats so different about you that people would want to watch?

No idea whats got your back up about this channel. It's not like there is 5000 channels of golfers with higher handicaps. It'll be interesting to some people to watch them on their journey.

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
No idea whats got your back up about this channel. It's not like there is 5000 channels of golfers with higher handicaps. It'll be interesting to some people to watch them on their journey.

iwith this one it was more it was a first post and just stuck on to promote his new channeand, if they had been on and posted before and posted about themselves first, fair enough. but its not just this channel, i don't get why anyone would want to watch this type of thing, no metter who it was. the guys i play with are all great and interesting guys and we have a laugh every time we play and that includes comps. we are all Cat1 players, so the golf is usually reasonable, but not once have i ever considered filming any of it and posted it online.

i can't remember what they were called, but the Amrican guys stuff that was posted last years when they visited a lot of UK courses including in my part of the world. i watched them, but was left wondering ...... Why!!!