The Footie Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
First things first Atalanta were fantastic.

Liverpool shambolic.
It’s been coming though, missing easy chances and giving the ball away as you push forward is a recipe for disaster.

Ref had a good game.

Fade and Die

Medal Winner
Visit site
First things first Atalanta were fantastic.

Liverpool shambolic.
It’s been coming though, missing easy chances and giving the ball away as you push forward is a recipe for disaster.

Ref had a good game.
Yeah that guy who scored 2 for Atalanta looks like he might do a decent job for a team in the Premier league! 😳

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
One of the all time poor performances I've seen (albeit in between the Masters and a bit of the darts). No control of the ball in possession, poor shape especially when giving the ball away. Don't think there will be an epic Klopp European climax unless there is a major turnaround

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
One of the all time poor performances I've seen (albeit in between the Masters and a bit of the darts). No control of the ball in possession, poor shape especially when giving the ball away. Don't think there will be an epic Klopp European climax unless there is a major turnaround

United and Atlanta didn't get the message that it's klopps farewell tour

Red devil

Visit site
I watched the match and I got the impression that Liverpool thought "oh, it's only Atalanta."
I watch a lot of Serie A and Atalanta are a very good team they switched off Saturday and got beaten by a lowly Cagliari side but gave Inter a very good run for their money in a 1 nil defeat.
Ominously for Liverpool they are very good at home.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I watched the match and I got the impression that Liverpool thought "oh, it's only Atalanta."
I watch a lot of Serie A and Atalanta are a very good team they switched off Saturday and got beaten by a lowly Cagliari side but gave Inter a very good run for their money in a 1 nil defeat.
Ominously for Liverpool they are very good at home.

I appreciate Liverpool are after the title but not starting either Salah or Diaz is disrespectful to their opponents and they were punished for it.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
I appreciate Liverpool are after the title but not starting either Salah or Diaz is disrespectful to their opponents and they were punished for it.
Or maybe they don't really rate the competition and the PL is bigger fish for them? It might be big for many teams in the competition but even I have to admit it is the equivalent to the league cup for a team like Liverpool. I doubt Klopp has lost much sleep over it.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Or maybe they don't really rate the competition and the PL is bigger fish for them? It might be big for many teams in the competition but even I have to admit it is the equivalent to the league cup for a team like Liverpool. I doubt Klopp has lost much sleep over it.

Trophy is a trophy, like when spurs decided the conference was beneath them and didn't bother. Any self respecting fan takes a trophy. Especially when the cabinet is empty 🤣

I don't see much past leverkusen winning tho. They look man city levels of good