The Footie Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Not having a pop.
But do you honestly think Liverpool look good this season?
Same with City.
I think City have been missing something this year, last three years City have been stepping it up a gear by now. They are still stuttering. City have dropped a level and others have raised it a level. Making it nice and interesting.

Pin-seeker

Visit site
I think City have been missing something this year, last three years City have been stepping it up a gear by now. They are still stuttering. City have dropped a level and others have raised it a level. Making it nice and interesting.
Marhez & Gundagan big misses imo.

4LEX

Visit site
Utd almost fluked their way to another unjust win but finally had the table turned on them.

Cashed in at 3-2 and whacked a load on Chelsea at 6.0 so delighted 🥳

Swango1980

Visit site
That's Utd for you. Awful in defence. Sore way to lose, yet ironically happier with the overall performance compared to last game.

They need to buy 3 or 4 defensive players in summer who look like they will stay fit.

On a positive note, forgot to change my fantasy team for the midweek games, so Palmer remained as my Captain

4LEX

Visit site
6.0, you went too early lol, they touched a 1000!!!!

I can imagine they did on 97 mins! I've been banned from Bet365 this week so had to use SkyBet which is shocking. I've made £475 tonight so I'll take that and move on, it wasn't looking good at 2-0 Chelsea :ROFLMAO:

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
I can imagine they did on 97 mins! I've been banned from Bet365 this week so had to use SkyBet which is shocking. I've made £475 tonight so I'll take that and move on, it wasn't looking good at 2-0 Chelsea :ROFLMAO:

lol good luck keeping an account at Slybet open long................