The Footie Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Whilst you may be right, I’ll reserve judgment until he’s at least been given a chance.
When he was actually fit enough to play for Everton last year I thought he looked a class act. Never gave the ball away, always looking for the ball, always available. Had he stayed fit and been on the pitch more I think we would have been safer much earlier.

I'd forgotten about him for you. He is effectively a new signing and could be a very good one. If his old manager can't get a tune out of him then I would be very surprised. I'd happily have him back, fit obviously ?

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Spuds sign richarlison for 60 million. Liverpool sign Salah for 3 years. Who's got the better deal? :ROFLMAO:
You don't know the Salah package yet. Wages, signing fee, loyalty bonus, signing on a Friday...............

There is an obvious answer but as an existing player it doesn't quite work out like that.

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
Seriously, players are coming back from summer holidays now for pre-season and United still havent made a signing :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Wrong!!
Apparently Tyrell Malacia is now a done deal.
I think £13M is the figure being quoted.
Hopefully this is just the start, a bit like breaking the seal!

D

Deleted member 15344

My money is on Haaland being best signing of the summer so far. By a long way.

will be interesting to see if he can stay fit for more than half a season - the man is a beast and should score for fun in the Prem

D

Deleted member 15344

Wrong!!
Apparently Tyrell Malacia is now a done deal.
I think £13M is the figure being quoted.
Hopefully this is just the start, a bit like breaking the seal!

Shaw on the way out then ?

Billysboots

Falling apart at the seams
Visit site
My money is on Haaland being best signing of the summer so far. By a long way.

Other unnamed Premier League sides allegedly looked at him. I wonder why none made a move given the very favourable release clause. There was apparent concern regarding his regular soft tissue injuries, and I have heard a number of pundits question whether he will thrive in a league where the space won’t be as available to him as it was in Germany.

He may well prove to be a fabulous signing. But I’m not so sure it’s quite that clear cut that he will be a sure fire success.

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
Other unnamed Premier League sides allegedly looked at him. I wonder why none made a move given the very favourable release clause. There was apparent concern regarding his regular soft tissue injuries, and I have heard a number of pundits question whether he will thrive in a league where the space won’t be as available to him as it was in Germany.

He may well prove to be a fabulous signing. But I’m not so sure it’s quite that clear cut that he will be a sure fire success.

Tyrell Malacia, on the other hand. ;)