The Footie Thread

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Whilst you may be right, I’ll reserve judgment until he’s at least been given a chance.
When he was actually fit enough to play for Everton last year I thought he looked a class act. Never gave the ball away, always looking for the ball, always available. Had he stayed fit and been on the pitch more I think we would have been safer much earlier.

I'd forgotten about him for you. He is effectively a new signing and could be a very good one. If his old manager can't get a tune out of him then I would be very surprised. I'd happily have him back, fit obviously 😁

Slime

Tour Winner
Seriously, players are coming back from summer holidays now for pre-season and United still havent made a signing :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Wrong!!
Apparently Tyrell Malacia is now a done deal.
I think £13M is the figure being quoted.
Hopefully this is just the start, a bit like breaking the seal!

Billysboots

Challenge Tour Pro
My money is on Haaland being best signing of the summer so far. By a long way.
Other unnamed Premier League sides allegedly looked at him. I wonder why none made a move given the very favourable release clause. There was apparent concern regarding his regular soft tissue injuries, and I have heard a number of pundits question whether he will thrive in a league where the space won’t be as available to him as it was in Germany.

He may well prove to be a fabulous signing. But I’m not so sure it’s quite that clear cut that he will be a sure fire success.

Slime

Tour Winner
Other unnamed Premier League sides allegedly looked at him. I wonder why none made a move given the very favourable release clause. There was apparent concern regarding his regular soft tissue injuries, and I have heard a number of pundits question whether he will thrive in a league where the space won’t be as available to him as it was in Germany.

He may well prove to be a fabulous signing. But I’m not so sure it’s quite that clear cut that he will be a sure fire success.
Tyrell Malacia, on the other hand. ;)