The Footie Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
If that is a red then hopefully that will be a template for the rest of the season. Game after game you see City and liverpool midfielders deliberately breaking up attacks with tackles like that. They get a yellow, nothing more.

Another decision by an on field ref matching the var recommendation. Why bother asking them to view it? Still, it keeps the 100% record going ?
That’s a red imo.
And should be for any other player doing the same thing.
They need to change the rule.!
How can hacking someone down like that and taking your shirt off get the same punishment?
Shocking game .
I thought Richarlason looked a decent player a while ago but that was embarrassing

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
That’s a red imo.
And should be for any other player doing the same thing.
They need to change the rule.!
How can hacking someone down like that and taking your shirt off get the same punishment?
Shocking game .
I thought Richarlason looked a decent player a while ago but that was embarrassing
I've agreed with you on this point previously and am happy to do so again. He had no intention of playing the ball, there is a chance of injury to the opposing player. My gripe is that refs don't show red for that on a consistent basis. I'd be happy if they did but cherry picking like that isn't right.

I think Richarlison wants away, his attitude is awful. I'd happily accept any bid come the summer. I'm worried his behaviour is rubbing off on Gordon. He is going down far too easily and is better than that.

D

Deleted member 1740

I've agreed with you on this point previously and am happy to do so again. He had no intention of playing the ball, there is a chance of injury to the opposing player. My gripe is that refs don't show red for that on a consistent basis. I'd be happy if they did but cherry picking like that isn't right.

I think Richarlison wants away, his attitude is awful. I'd happily accept any bid come the summer. I'm worried his behaviour is rubbing off on Gordon. He is going down far too easily and is better than that.

I noticed that a few weeks ago. Loads of ability, I like him but he needs to be knocking the diving/going down easy on the head.

I thought it was a yellow, but soon as he went the screen it was never getting upheld.

Another one to keep the 0 upheld decisions going. I wonder who’ll be the token where the decision is upheld??

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site

I agree the refs are very inconsistent that’s why a rule change is the only way.
They are making their own problems worse by inconsistent decisions .
People inc the Everton fans think “ you don’t know what your doing”

if he thinks playing like that will get him a top move he’s deluded.

pendodave

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Brilliant from West Ham, some effort to beat Sevilla over 2 legs. Yarmolenko again :)

theyve got to fancy their chances in the Europa now
So wonderful for everyone who follows the club.
I realise that for many, the Europa is something to be swerved, but we've really embraced it.
There's something to be said for only getting into Europe every now and then. I think we probably savour the moment more than most.

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
So wonderful for everyone who follows the club.
I realise that for many, the Europa is something to be swerved, but we've really embraced it.
There's something to be said for only getting into Europe every now and then. I think we probably savour the moment more than most.

Considering you dont have the biggest of squads youve proved an awful lot of people wrong in competing on two fronts, in Europe and still performing in the prem. Have several West Ham friends, would love to see you go all the way for their sakes.

On the plus side if you get to the final you wont have to go halfway round the world to get stuffed by Chelsea ???