The Footie Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
oh well every game now is huge for the toffees.......... Calvert Lewin will come on as ssub and get a hat trick ................ and Newcastle will win 5-3

3pts needed badly tonight
Badly doesn't cover it, it's massive. I'm in the house with 2 Toon fans, the atmosphere is tense. For a change, I'm the one on edge ?

Frank has just explained that DCL has been ill this week and so isn't strong enough to start. Let's hope Richie has got his game head on tonight ?

putterman60

Visit site
Watching Everton tonight reminds me of watching my local team Mansfield Town FC back in 2008 when they were relegated to the Conference ...................there lots of comments people can add to this .....................:eek:

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Not enjoying all these corners toon are getting. Can’t keep this up. ?
We've been terrifying all season at corners. Just put it on the edge of the 6 yd box, that's all any opposition team needs to do.

We don't have any control of the ball so far, it's like basketball. Richarlison just isn't a lone striker either, the ball doesn't stick, he doesn't bring other players in. Not having a replacement for DCL has cost us massively this season. I'd rather one of the young lads played up top rather than Richarlison or Rondon. Give one of them a go.

Jimaroid

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I'd rather one of the young lads played up top rather than Richarlison or Rondon. Give one of them a go.

Gray’s been disappointing too. Iwobi is working hard but making too many mistakes. Townsend does at least get balls in the box.

Absolute scenes at the moment. Size of those bolt cutters. Trust a Scouser to find those laying about. ?

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Gray’s been disappointing too. Iwobi is working hard but making too many mistakes. Townsend does at least get balls in the box.

Absolute scenes at the moment. Size of those bolt cutters. Trust a Scouser to find those laying about. ?
No idea why they are showing the muppet. It gives him the publicity he wants ?.

Iwobi has no end product, I'd hook him now and bring Townsend on. Get some balls over. Gray has been disappointing but he has credit in the bank. I'd give him another 20 minutes and then get Alli on.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Time to get Richi off. I’m not sure what he’s bringing to the team any more, he’s turned into a farce of a player.
Definitely one to move on in the summer if an offer comes in.

Here's one for you, when was the last time you saw one of our full backs over lapping? September, October? We really need to get that side of our game going again.

Edit, Seamus must have heard me ?. More please.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 18121

I can only assume that lampard has asked the boys to be dirty/niggly/cheeky/streetwise.... Never seen the toffees act like this before. I guess backs against the wall time.

BiMGuy

LIV Bot, (But Not As Big As Mel) ?
Visit site
I can’t believe there are teams below Everton. I thought Leeds were poor but this Everton team are awful.

I’d be embarrassed watching them throw themselves on the floor if they were my team.