The Footie Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 15344

Where is Liverpool Phil today?

Also who will win Man. U yellow cards( red counts as 2 yellow) or Liverpool goals?

Left the ridiculous posts to the Man Utd fan

Someone was right about someone getting battered

Also interesting to see that we could rest a few key players and have a midfield that controlled the game

What it does show is utd last season had a bit of a false position ( mainly down to Liverpool’s injury issues) - a good manager and a decent DM will get them close to the top 4

D

Deleted member 1740

Just logged on to the forums for the day and see this post, like lolololol, really undermines any sort of football know how me thinks

How dare you!! He's played the game don't yer know ?????

After you've watched the villa 7 v 2 Liverpool for the 978956th time, stick this on. Its epic ????

Pin-seeker

Visit site

Also interesting to see that we could rest a few key players and have a midfield that controlled the game

What it does show is utd last season had a bit of a false position ( mainly down to Liverpool’s injury issues) - a good manager and a decent DM will get them close to the top 4
Liverpool had a few injuries last season,first I’ve heard of it ????

Junior

Tour Winner
Visit site

False position ???? There's no such thing. You finish where you finish.

You're better than us, you'll finish higher than us this season. Klopps great, Ole's pants....... Milk it like I would if the shoe was on the other foot.

3offTheTee

Tour Rookie
Visit site

Welcome back! You have been missed.

D

Deleted member 1740

On a serious note, I hope my auld mucker @Slime is OK, I've missed his Gooooooaaallllllll memes??

It's also proves how good your individual players are, it's how your players play as a team.

Henderson is rubbish, but he's just owned yernited for 90minutes??

Parting shot.

United fans and hangers on: This will be forever in your memory. Everytime liverpool is mentioned this will come back to haunt you. Enjoy.

Karma ??????????????

Love and peace?

Last edited by a moderator:

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
On a serious note, I hope my auld mucker @Slime is OK, I've missed his Gooooooaaallllllll memes??

It's also proves how good your individual players are, it's how your players play as a team.

Henderson is rubbish, but he's just owned yernited for 90minutes??

Parting shot.

United fans and hangers on: This will be forever in your memory. Everytime liverpool is mentioned this will come back to haunt you. Enjoy.

Karma ??????????????

Love and peace?

Think the squirrells off hibernating Stu ;)

Enjoy :D

D

Deleted member 1740

Pogba showed more passion in 15mins than the rest did.

Also have we seen the best of Bruno....