The Footie Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date

Swango1980

Visit site
I really would have loved Roy Keane as a pundit today. If anything is as shocking as Utds performance, it is Sky's selection of pundits. Surely Defoe should have been at his day job today, Rangers were playing.

pokerjoke

Money List Winner
Visit site
I'm sorry, but if you say that, we need to sack the entire team. A team of players in which many, even those associated with Liverpool and City, think we have players that should at least make us contend. We could swap them for Pele's Brazil side, Liverpool or City's side, Barcelona 10 years ago, they'd win nothing under Ole. He is an absolute joke of a manager

We’ve had a few lately.

Bunkermagnet

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
How can you possibly blame Ronaldo? He is the only player who has at least been able to pass a ball today. Would Utd have an outstanding defence if Ronaldo had gone elsewhere?
Because when he joined he was crowned the returning king who would inspire the rest of the team, who then caused a couple of young players to leave because they saw no game time with him there. He also bosses the manager, and tells Ole what and when he will play. He might have a magic foot, but his presence there is a cancer to what team unity there was.
Would be be allowed to swan around like that under Klopp or Pep? Of course not.

Swango1980

Visit site
Because when he joined he was crowned the returning king who would inspire the rest of the team, who then caused a couple of young players to leave because they saw no game time with him there. He also bosses the manager, and tells Ole what and when he will play. He might have a magic foot, but his presence there is a cancer to what team unity there was.
Would be be allowed to swan around like that under Klopp or Pep? Of course not.
I think you just made that analysis up in your head. Unless you are one of those players in the dressing room?

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
I really would have loved Roy Keane as a pundit today. If anything is as shocking as Utds performance, it is Sky's selection of pundits. Surely Defoe should have been at his day job today, Rangers were playing.
I've just said this at home. Roy Keane's head would have spun round in anger, it would have been tv gold ?. A real shame.