The Footie Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
I’m the end it will be Ole that pays the price.
I will never blame Ole for players lack of effort or shambolic defending like that.
If my staff at work arent pulling their finger out. It's me who gets em to.

The players imo don't rates him. So whether he tries to get am or not it's clearly not working.

That being said player for player liverpool are levels above.

I'd say in Liverpool's formation you could pick one of 4 utd's players to replace Firmimho and that's it.

pokerjoke

Money List Winner
Visit site
Would you have blamed Mourinho or Van Gaal? Do you think any other top coach would accept a lack of effort? Would players fail to work hard under a coach they respect?

No I wouldn’t expect it.
That’s why he should be up screaming at them.
The players are playing in front of 70,000 fans and against our biggest rivals,if u can’t get up for that you don’t deserve the shirt

Junior

Tour Winner
Visit site
You can’t blame Ole for school boy defending.
These are England internationals
Embarrassing

What ???? Mate, we're a joke. A laughing stock. Not organised, no formation, poor selection. Woeful tactics. I was willing to give him the benefit more than anyone but I've had enough now. Liverpool look like they're defending with 10 and we look like we're only defending with 3. Out worked, out performed.

How can he set the team up with formation that leaves Salah unmarked all the time???. Now I have to listen to Souness cream himself talking about it. Shoot me now.

Swango1980

Visit site
No I wouldn’t expect it.
That’s why he should be up screaming at them.
The players are playing in front of 70,000 fans and against our biggest rivals,if u can’t get up for that you don’t deserve the shirt
I'm sorry, but if you say that, we need to sack the entire team. A team of players in which many, even those associated with Liverpool and City, think we have players that should at least make us contend. We could swap them for Pele's Brazil side, Liverpool or City's side, Barcelona 10 years ago, they'd win nothing under Ole. He is an absolute joke of a manager

pokerjoke

Money List Winner
Visit site
What ???? Mate, we're a joke. A laughing stock. Not organised, no formation, poor selection. Woeful tactics. I was willing to give him the benefit more than anyone but I've had enough now. Liverpool look like they're defending with 10 and we look like we're only defending with 3. Out worked, out performed.

I agree we are a joke.
Who would you have played and for whom?