The Footie Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 15344

England FA - bunch of doorknobs

If a player is injured- send him back to the club instead of giving him a cameo for 15 mins in a match ???

hairball_89

Club Champion
Visit site
Controversial goal for Liverpool, then Salah follows up a few minutes later with an absolute quality goal
Cathcart hugely unlucky and had it been ruled out it would have been fair for me. He only plays the ball because of Mo’s presence but if he doesn’t play it Salah scores and it’s ruled out. Unfair for me.

His goal. Unbelievable. Sublime. Genius.

SteveW86

Head Pro
Visit site
Cathcart hugely unlucky and had it been ruled out it would have been fair for me. He only plays the ball because of Mo’s presence but if he doesn’t play it Salah scores and it’s ruled out. Unfair for me.

His goal. Unbelievable. Sublime. Genius.

Offside rule has gotten silly. That goal shouldn’t stand, but the rules allow it to because Salah hasn’t touched the ball. The defender can’t win as he can’t take the risk of leaving it.

Billysboots

Falling apart at the seams
Visit site
I don’t like singling out individuals when a team has played poorly, but Danny Rose has put in as bad a performance as I have seen in years. Shockingly, embarrassingly poor.

Piece

Tour Winner
Visit site
I don’t like singling out individuals when a team has played poorly, but Danny Rose has put in as bad a performance as I have seen in years. Shockingly, embarrassingly poor.

While I don't disagree too much on today's performance, Rose has been our better player of late. He is up against Salah who has torn a new one in several left backs recently.