The Footie Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 15344

That’s good to see him clapping as he went off - haven’t seen the challenge again and didn’t seem a red card one

Kellfire

Blackballed
Visit site
Living in Leeds, I hear a lot of talk about their team and it’s amazing how they have elevated some players in their minds to a level they simply aren’t at. Ayling, Dallas, Bamford, Harrison and Phillips regularly get talked about as players who could get into the top teams in the country without a hint of sarcasm. What they are is brilliant professionals who will adhere rigidly to a system but top class players they are not.

And don’t get me started on the love in for Bielsa. There’s a reason he’s not actually been that successful a manager.

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Living in Leeds, I hear a lot of talk about their team and it’s amazing how they have elevated some players in their minds to a level they simply aren’t at. Ayling, Dallas, Bamford, Harrison and Phillips regularly get talked about as players who could get into the top teams in the country without a hint of sarcasm. What they are is brilliant professionals who will adhere rigidly to a system but top class players they are not.

And don’t get me started on the love in for Bielsa. There’s a reason he’s not actually been that successful a manager.
Yes just as well we havnt had our shooting boots on.

pokerjoke

Money List Winner
Visit site

I said Bielsa last week is nieve going all out attack every week without any defensive nouse.
Will score goals but will also get battered.

D

Deleted member 15344

Shame about the injury as the game was enjoyable until then, can only hope it’s not too serious as he has started the season so well , shocking from a group of the leeds fans and their chants but it’s expected from some football fans these days

Mo carrying on as normal and great to see Mane on the score sheet

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
It's because he's lying and knows he's protected and won't have to explain his decision publicly.
Watched the tackle again.
It’s one of them where he’s over the top to try and win possession instead of just playing the ball out of play.
But if you catch the standing foot of the other player it looks bad.
Never a red but these type of tackles need looking at imo.