The Footie Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
I think you're over egging it far too much as it fits your narrative tbh.

Son was never in danger. Lamela, Moura, Bergwijn, and Alli will all play less now, but Son is first choice every day of the week.

Lets not forget he's only a loan signing. it's costing Spurs £20m isn't it? That's chicken feed in the prem.
Yeah, and he hasn't upped his game considerably. He's usually this good!

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
And that says a lot about Mourinho.
Did you love it ...................................... honestly?
I love Lamela. He's a proper sh**house. He's gone fishing and caught a whopper. He's a wind-up merchant, but Martial has been a donut to fall for it. I'm not even kidding about Jose loving it. If you watch the Amazon doc from last season he's constantly saying how we have to be less nice (in stronger terms that I won't repeat). He'll be loving that.

pauljames87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I think you're over egging it far too much as it fits your narrative tbh.

Son was never in danger. Lamela, Moura, Bergwijn, and Alli will all play less now, but Son is first choice every day of the week.

Lets not forget he's only a loan signing. it's costing Spurs £20m isn't it? That's chicken feed in the prem.

Look at the spurs documentary. When lloris dug son out for not running and they had the coming together on the pitch. Bit of motivation that his place could go and suddenly he back to his best if not better than ever.

20 million isn't chicken feed for one season

20 million is chicken feed for a signing .. a season that's not great value however for bale and lifting the club it is

D

Deleted member 16999

No, it isn't.
Strange how when Jose asked for more money he was blamed, despite winning 2 trophies and reaching 1 other final, he spent £360 million in 5 windows.

Last time the manager, this time the players.:unsure:

D

Deleted member 15344

No, it isn't.

A better more qualified proven manager would be get far more out of that squad than what OGS is

He is just trying to copy Ferguson and is completely out of his depth by a country mile - he isn’t good enough to be a manager at a championship side

They have spent milllions

That team costs more most of the others in the league

Everything about the club right now is a mess

D

Deleted member 16999

Looking at what Ancelloti has don’t to Everton, it would have been interesting if UTD binned off OGS in the summer and got him in
Ancelloti wouldn’t of moved in the summer, agree they would of probably got him if they’d gone for him before he joined Everton.

D

Deleted member 1418

After that I can see Poch in at Utd before Christmas.

But if he's wise he'll hold out for the Real job!!

Dan2501

Tour Winner
Visit site
Why would United have binned OGS in the summer? They were one of the best teams in the league post-lockdown and did superbly to get to 3rd.