The Footie Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date

SteveW86

Head Pro
Visit site
This is going to be a painful game for Utd now, harshly done with a ref/VAR decision and 2 goals closely follow.

This game should be 11v11 or 10v10, I can now see Utd finishing with 9

Rlburnside

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Apparently you only get a red if you stay on your feet!
Lamela's just a ****ing cheat and the ref and VAR have ruined the game yet again.

Yea Lamela’s a disgrace going down for the pat on his face, but your game was ruined before the sending off.

D

Deleted member 18121

Listening to Gary Neville talking... I just wonder how deluded he's become with things.

Man utd were flattered at the end of last season. The number of penalties they were awarded skewed how well they actually performed, they were not the 3rd best team in the league.

This fascination with pogba is also so boring. He's done pretty much nothing since coming back to man utd, I do not understand how people keep going on and on about him as though he is something special. He is not special.

OGS is not fit to manage a club of this stature, he is clueless.

As for this game.... Lamela should have been sent off, he is a disgrace for the way he decided to lay down on the floor, but I'm not surprised by the way he conducts himself, he is always the same.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
What I've been saying about spuds for ages .. spend some money on signings to have a chance ..

Bale has lifted the club and given son a kick up the bum to up his game again and so he has

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
Man utd were flattered at the end of last season. The number of penalties they were awarded skewed how well they actually performed, they were not the 3rd best team in the league.

After 38 games they were in 3rd position, doesn't that mean they were the 3rd best team ....................... or has maths changed?

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
What I've been saying about spuds for ages .. spend some money on signings to have a chance ..

Bale has lifted the club and given son a kick up the bum to up his game again and so he has

It's amazing what effect a star signing can make, United should try it.