The Footie Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date

Arthur Wedge

Visit site
That’s a very good goal - how has he got so much space though

England need to come out now but they have come from behind before - different ball game though with Spain

Toney to come on soon

Another great move

RichA

Visit site
Perfect. Got them right where we want them. Just make sure we keep leaving Williams unmarked in loads of space.

Reemul

Head Pro
Visit site
I assume when you signed up you took an oath of allegiance to the Queen? I also assumed it would have given you a little bit of patriotism to you queen and country?

You’re almost trying too hard to be a scouser…

Great first half, let Spain run themselves into the ground and we've had the better of the attacks. Walker has been a beast and got Williams in his pocket. Shaw has been superb when you consider this is his first start since February!

Spain have been quality this tournament but are vastly overrated and Morata is doing his usual vanishing act in any game of note. If Rodri is injured this is ours for the taking. Keep it level until 70 mins and bring on fresh legs and Spain have very little on the bench attacking wise.
Load of old rubbish this, you must have been watching a different match

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Spain have come out a different team and I don't think we've come out for the second half at all. This will be over quickly if we concede another.