The Footie Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Everton deserved the win imo.
Played well with passion and aggression.

Liverpool are to slow building from the back, letting teams get back into shape then can’t break them down.
You just can’t miss chances at this level like we did tonight.

Letting the opposition CF have a free header on the back post is just criminal, someone has to pick him up.

Biggest shock was Salah staying on for 90mins he was abysmal.
But not the only one.

hairball_89

Club Champion
Visit site
all I will say as a red, given the last few weeks... for me the team have given up. they've accepted Klopp has gone. They've accepted the league has gone. and they've given up.

Personally it's not good enough as a supporter, but I get it. Salah is 100% gone in the summer. he's been below par for much of the season. whoever the next boss is has a heck of a lot of potential to release in the squad but arguably nobody is at "peak" age to win anything.

But I definitely won't go as far as to say Everton deserved anything... ish.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Thought Klopp was actually very good last night. Full of praise for Dyche and the Everton set up and game plan and admitted that his side weren't on it at all. YOu could see the disappointment in his face but didn't look to offer excuses or blame anyone. A shame for him in his last few games and I think they are done in the race but a lot he can be proud of in his tenure