The Footie Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 15344

The social media videos doing the rounds of Everton fans going at the players in their cars is shocking behaviour- not sure why they feel entitled to abuse players in that way.

BrianM

Head Pro
Visit site
Arsenal immense today, Ramsdale like a wall.
Odegaard is just world class in my opinion, everything he does, he makes look easy.
I’m struggling to see past them for the league if they can keep key players injury free ?

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Arsenal immense today, Ramsdale like a wall.
Odegaard is just world class in my opinion, everything he does, he makes look easy.
I’m struggling to see past them for the league if they can keep key players injury free ?
Odegard is the new KDB. Arsenal are doing very well without Jesus. When he returns he will give them A Boost at the right time For the title

BrianM

Head Pro
Visit site
Odegard is the new KDB. Arsenal are doing very well without Jesus. When he returns he will give them A Boost at the right time For the title

Manchester City definitely not out of it, but they seem to be lacking a cutting edge at the moment.
For the record, the first goal was offside yesterday, as a defender what chance have you got ??

Tashyboy

Visit site
Manchester City definitely not out of it, but they seem to be lacking a cutting edge at the moment.
For the record, the first goal was offside yesterday, as a defender what chance have you got ??

I have said for some time City are not clicking. Where as Arsenal are. They are working hard for one another and playing good football, at the moment they are the best team in the league. They have more than enough experience to see them over the line.

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
I have said for some time City are not clicking. Where as Arsenal are. They are working hard for one another and playing good football, at the moment they are the best team in the league. They have more than enough experience to see them over the line.

Long way to go Tashy as you well know, especially as we havent played you at all yet. If you win both those game the gap is down to 2 points. As for enough experience, not so sure about that, couple of old heads in there but a lot who have never been there too

Tashyboy

Visit site
Long way to go Tashy as you well know, especially as we havent played you at all yet. If you win both those game the gap is down to 2 points. As for enough experience, not so sure about that, couple of old heads in there but a lot who have never been there too
Last few years City have been having ding ding battles with Liverpool. I always felt we could pip them. This year it just seems different. That said I really am enjoying the Prem from Week to week. There always seems to be a shock.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Didn't even bother watching it. Sounds like it went exactly as expected. Conte needs to go. Three defenders and keeper need to come in as well.

Conte isn't the problem. Levy is

Hasn't backed a manager properly in the transfer market for ages

Conte is a good manager working with say 5 class players and the rest average

Lloris is costing your massively

I said pre season to my mate u shouldn't have gone for pope, lloris has been on the decline for a while

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site

I said pre season to my mate u shouldn't have gone for pope, lloris has been on the decline for a while
Have you not watched the turgid crap we play every first half?? Conte might not be the problem but he's still a problem. ?

We've backed Conte, bought loads of players ffs. What counts as backing a manager nowadays? Spending a billion quid?

Yes I've defended Lloris for ages because he still makes the saves, but he's officially become Heurelho Gomes now. It's a blunder every other game, clearly past it now sadly.

Jensen

Tour Rookie
Visit site

Levy in fairness has backed his mangers, the problem is his appointments. Except Pochettino and Redknapp the rest have been dross.
Conte is NOT a good manager, his typical Italian tactics ARE.
It’s a bore feast

Bdill93

Undisputed King of FOMO
Visit site
Very entertaining weekend of football in the prem!

Good win for Villa on Friday night - Leeds gave us a good game (as expected) but they lacked anything killer in the final third/ when they got a shot off Emi produced some outstanding saves. Well taken goals by Villa, were in some great league form since Unai came in.

Manc derby was a good watch, think that Bruno goal was absolute BS in my eyes, id be fuming if that was scored against Villa. City look miles off their high standards.

North London derby also a classic, Spurs look poor at the moment, but why would you financially back a manager and make a load of signings when his contract expires in 6 months? Arsenal doing much better than expected without Jesus.

Prem table is starting to shape itself out - Villa are bang in the middle on their own, 3 points ahead of palace but 3 below Chelsea and Liverpool (pre season id have taken that :ROFLMAO:) There's a hot race for top 4/6 and the bottom of the table can move as high as 14th with a win... its all fun and games!

Neilds

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Anyone watch the football lesson that the real Utd (Rotherham Utd) gave to 'high flying' Blackburn? 4-0 win and never really looked like losing after taking the lead after 35 seconds! First win in about a dozen games, and hopefully will give is some confidence for the rest of the season.

Beezerk

Money List Winner
Visit site
Anyone watch the football lesson that the real Utd (Rotherham Utd) gave to 'high flying' Blackburn? 4-0 win and never really looked like losing after taking the lead after 35 seconds! First win in about a dozen games, and hopefully will give is some confidence for the rest of the season.

Shocked by that one, I’m all honesty I thought you lot were in for a hammering.
My brother has got me a ticket for the Millers vs Blades game in a couple of weeks time, at least we’ll both be shouting for the same result for once ?

Canary_Yellow

Journeyman Pro
Visit site

That was a good win!

Blackburn’s record is quite extraordinary this season though, they have lost every game they’ve gone behind in this season. So the game on Saturday was essentially over after 35 seconds.

Adding to Blackburn’s extraordinary record, they’re yet to draw a game this season ?

Tashyboy

Visit site
Liverpool trying to re sign Suarez to improve there goal scoring.

Attachments

• 91269C6B-1A89-4593-A18A-967D8105DDAD.jpeg
    91269C6B-1A89-4593-A18A-967D8105DDAD.jpeg
    123.1 KB · Views: 12