The Footie Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date

Swango1980

Visit site
Not sure how Villa are losing. Well, I am. Been all over Chelsea, but failed to play the killer ball, or if they do, Chelsea keeper having a worldy.

Then Mings gifts Mount first goal, and then Martinez watches a free kick go into the middle of his goal. Apart from Sterling hitting crossbar (and just now knocking header wide, as I type this), Chelsea not really threatened

hairball_89

Club Champion
Visit site
I hope so. :whistle:

Jurgen knows far more about football than I ever will. But we've actually looked good, and almost stable, with the 4-2-3-1 recently. the team looks built for it. We've looked awful numerous times this season playing 4-3-3. Surely, when we're going to get beaten anyway, do it in the way that gets the best out of the players who are left? And that's 4-2-3-1.

hairball_89

Club Champion
Visit site
Jurgen knows far more about football than I ever will. But we've actually looked good, and almost stable, with the 4-2-3-1 recently. the team looks built for it. We've looked awful numerous times this season playing 4-3-3. Surely, when we're going to get beaten anyway, do it in the way that gets the best out of the players who are left? And that's 4-2-3-1.

So Jurgen knows more about football than I ever will. and I was right. at the same time? Who knows.

What a half of football. both teams brilliant.