The Footie Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date

BrianM

Head Pro
Visit site
At the moment, you wonder how many Man Utd players would get into England's world cup squad.
Maguire has been a stalwart at centre half, but he is at rock bottom confidence wise.
Rashford, Sancho, Shaw, not for me on current form and game time.
You wonder what Gareth Southgate is thinking considering the world cup isn't far away.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
So everyone shouting something when there’s a crowd of over 20,000 is wasting their breath?
There’s plenty of ways to communicate.
Do you watch football.
Have you not watched Pep or Klopp they do it every week.
Current problems:
World class keeper with occasional pub football errors
An ability to destroy talented young full backs
An inability to keep CH fit
Broken confidence of the fit CH's
The tactic of playing from the back, slowly, with players incapable of doing it effectively
An Arsenal like inability to identify the need for a quality defensive midfielder
The collapse in form of your key central midfielder
The inability of your midfield to hold and control the pace of play
The backward, almost collapse, of form of your through the ranks big hope forward, Rashford
No form of your big signing from last year, Sancho
The biggest presence at the club, Ronaldo, clearly not wanting to be there.

Solution:
More arm waving ?

Yes please.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
At the moment, you wonder how many Man Utd players would get into England's world cup squad.
Maguire has been a stalwart at centre half, but he is at rock bottom confidence wise.
Rashford, Sancho, Shaw, not for me on current form and game time.
You wonder what Gareth Southgate is thinking considering the world cup isn't far away.

I thought exactly the same last night. But can you imagine players from City, Chelsea, Liverpool turn up on a Monday morning and Southgate is taking training ?. Utd turn up and are in heaven.
At the moment I cannot think one Utd player should be in the squad.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
How we lost that lol but great to see forest back and their fans deserve that

Can't be disappointed with our performance, two bars / post hit, pen saved, cleared off line and the goal was bit of a scuff (poor defending tho)

backwoodsman

Tour Winner
Visit site
How we lost that lol but great to see forest back and their fans deserve that

Can't be disappointed with our performance, two bars / post hit, pen saved, cleared off line and the goal was bit of a scuff (poor defending tho)
Am pleased we won, of course, but can't really argue if someone says a draw should have been the result. I think both disallowed goals were fair VAR decisions - as was the VAR award ofthe WHU penalty. Forest a bit scrappy at times but they defended well and gelled rather better as a team than they did last week. A long way to go - but a work in progress. Hopeful!!

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
This has been one of the best one nillers Ave seen in a while.
Good, entertaining game. Forest gave it everything, fans played their part. West Ham were unlucky not to come away with a point but newly promoted teams need that bit of luck.

Forest could be a fun watch at home this season.

pokerjoke

Money List Winner
Visit site
Good, entertaining game. Forest gave it everything, fans played their part. West Ham were unlucky not to come away with a point but newly promoted teams need that bit of luck.

Forest could be a fun watch at home this season.
And both managers on the touch line rousing their players,getting out information,Moyes demanding effort.
The same as the Spurs-Chelsea game both managers getting their message across.
Why though?according to you they can’t be heard.