The Footie Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date

Billysboots

Falling apart at the seams
Visit site
There was a debate on BBC Sport this morning about which players United need to buy in order to compete. The same debate we’ve had annually for a decade.

Spending millions is pointless. They’ll simply be putting a sticking plaster on a compound fracture. If they haven’t learned that by now, we’re merely set for more of the same, for years to come.

hairball_89

Club Champion
Visit site
There was a debate on BBC Sport this morning about which players United need to buy in order to compete. The same debate we’ve had annually for a decade.

Spending millions is pointless. They’ll simply be putting a sticking plaster on a compound fracture. If they haven’t learned that by now, we’re merely set for more of the same, for years to come.

Oh boy I hope so. Growing up in the 90s it was painful watching United win seemingly everything in sight. This united side is wonderful. Truly wonderful.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Only 1 foul. If you can't stop them fairly at least kick someone and stop their momentum. They've been pathetic.
Everton play liverpool on Sunday. At the very least I expect us to be right in their faces, ruffle their feathers, put someone on their backside at some stage. You have to knock a team like liverpool off their stride, if you don't have the team to outplay them. I can't believe how utd are just standing off them. There won't be a spec of dirt on either teams kit yet.

Bazzatron

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Everton play liverpool on Sunday. At the very least I expect us to be right in their faces, ruffle their feathers, put someone on their backside at some stage. You have to knock a team like liverpool off their stride, if you don't have the team to outplay them. I can't believe how utd are just standing off them. There won't be a spec of dirt on either teams kit yet.

Exactly this. If you can't match them in terms of quality at least match them in effort and fight.

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
Every day's a school day ......................... and Utd were schooled tonight.
Well played Liverpool, I just hope that City don't let things slip! ;)

D

Deleted member 15344

Don’t think I have ever seen a worse Man Utd team when it comes to structure and effort

Even during the 80’s they at least put up a fight for the shirt

Fernandes is supposed to be the quality yet he just walks around the pitch

pokerjoke

Money List Winner
Visit site
Great respect from the Liverpool fans after 7 minutes.
Superb performance from them.
Once again shocking from Utd.
I said after 2 games RR wasn’t the answer and I have been proved right.
A massive overhaul is needed.
Liverpool are that good they could do the quadruple,now that would be unbearable:).
Still I suspect Liverpool will beat Everton by more than 4