The Footie Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
This is how things are at United now. No system, no identity, no leadership. Absolutely appalling to watch.
That is what stands out. You can lose but have a plan of how to play. You have nothing. I'm genuinely shocked at how you look.

Will ten Haag be bringing all of his coaching staff with him? I think he needs to as the players aren't working with the current set up. If he is watching he should increase his salary demands.

Billysboots

Falling apart at the seams
Visit site
gonna be some s***fest when we play each other on saturday lol

United don’t deserve Champion’s League. There’s no way this lot deserve to be competing against the best in Europe. I’ll give you the three points now to kick start your run-in.

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
United don’t deserve Champion’s League. There’s no way this lot deserve to be competing against the best in Europe. I’ll give you the three points now to kick start your run-in.

been saying for months wed be far better off finishing 5th or 6th, i worried we wouldnt even do that until i saw your lot tonight ;) we still might not

pretty sure were all leaving 4th for spurs...............

Billysboots

Falling apart at the seams
Visit site
That is what stands out. You can lose but have a plan of how to play. You have nothing. I'm genuinely shocked at how you look.

Will ten Haag be bringing all of his coaching staff with him? I think he needs to as the players aren't working with the current set up. If he is watching he should increase his salary demands.

The sad thing is this no longer surprises me. United have been in a downward spiral since before the last title win in 2013. The fact we even hover around the top four says more about the lack of quality elsewhere because United have been this bad for a long, long time.

There is not a single leader on that pitch in a United shirt. Not one. There is no system, no style of play, hasn’t been for years. The club are light years from challenging for anything.

I hope the new manager has a backbone, because his task is huge.

D

Deleted member 15344

A28B15E4-6A8B-4243-8071-693CD45A2584.jpeg
The ball from Mane to Mo for the second goal was just world class

Last edited by a moderator: