The Footie Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 15344

Pretty poor second half , nicked a 3rd in the end

That Nunez doesn’t mind going to the floor - does look a very good player - reminds me a bit like Cardoza who used to be at Benfica

4LEX

Visit site
He's far from clueless, he's one of the best pundits out there.

He was defending OGS to a point but he also called them players out. The same ones who are still underperforming under a different manager so maybe he was spot on and not clueless afterall eh.

He was good at the start but has become a poor second best to Carragher. Keane says more in 10 words than Neville can in 10,000.

He's never been spot on. Any idiot could see the players were a key issue, due to Woodward giving them too much power and contracts they didn't deserve. He was quiet when that was going on though. Anyway, Neville thinks he's bigger than football and will be trying for the Mayor of Manchester in a few years so we won't have to endure him.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
He was good at the start but has become a poor second best to Carragher. Keane says more in 10 words than Neville can in 10,000.

He's never been spot on. Any idiot could see the players were a key issue, due to Woodward giving them too much power and contracts they didn't deserve. He was quiet when that was going on though. Anyway, Neville thinks he's bigger than football and will be trying for the Mayor of Manchester in a few years so we won't have to endure him.

Disagree and I think Neville offers a far more balanced approach to Keane who seems to be looking to niggle or be controversial

D

Deleted member 1740

Pretty poor second half , nicked a 3rd in the end

That Nunez doesn’t mind going to the floor - does look a very good player - reminds me a bit like Cardoza who used to be at Benfica

Genuinely believe thats why they never got the pen.

Didnt think we we poor 2nd half per se, just 1 mistake from Konate let them back into a game they shouldnt have had a sniff in.

Other than that for the goal and 1 in the 1st half when Nunez was past Konate but decided to throw himself to the floor, i thought Konate was immense.

Can't see us losing against them at home, unless the ref falls for their antics.

All eyes on Citeh game this weekend.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Genuinely believe thats why they never got the pen.

Didnt think we we poor 2nd half per se, just 1 mistake from Konate let them back into a game they shouldnt have had a sniff in.

Other than that for the goal and 1 in the 1st half when Nunez was past Konate but decided to throw himself to the floor, i thought Konate was immense.

Can't see us losing against them at home, unless the ref falls for their antics.

All eyes on Citeh game this weekend.

City at the moment have been struggling, lost tempo. The player that is dragging them along is KDB. Similar to YAYA a good few years back.

D

Deleted member 1740

City at the moment have been struggling, lost tempo. The player that is dragging them along is KDB. Similar to YAYA a good few years back.

Its understandable, they're not machines.

I just hope the game isnt decided by poor decisions for either side from the 3 manchester officials.

phillarrow

Visit site
El Ghazi and Alli were brought in in January, can't get a game. The current midfielders aren't scoring, aren't really creating and we keep losing. Why not try them?

How bad must they be if they're being kept out by Iwobi? ?‍♂️
I'd be looking to retrain as a plumber if I couldn't get a place ahead of him!