The Footie Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date

Billysboots

Falling apart at the seams
Visit site
No confidence, no direction and no idea who their manager will be next season.
None of that helps.

I know Gary Neville isn’t everyone’s cup of tea, but I do wish the club hierarchy would listen to him sometimes. He says what so many fans are saying themselves - throwing money at players is not the solution.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
I know Gary Neville isn’t everyone’s cup of tea, but I do wish the club hierarchy would listen to him sometimes. He says what so many fans are saying themselves - throwing money at players is not the solution.

Like you say he's marmite but I like him. He'll always call it as he sees it and won't sit on the fence even if that annoys people. I think he speak a lot of sense about the problems with United and indeed what is wrong in football in general

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Great day out at Wembley for the Papa Johns Trophy final. Rotherham not at their best in normal time, snatching an equaliser in the 96th minute ?
Two more goals in extra time when our skill and fitness started to tell ?

Some rest done them the power of good, lets hope theyre fully charged for the last 6 weeks of the season :) As a neutral hard not to like how clubs like Rotherham have been the last 5 or so years