The Footie Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
Clearly, VAR said so. ;)

To be fair, it's as tight as two coats of paint, but my red tinted glasses make things a whole lot clearer.

D

Deleted member 15344

What is the point of your post? You do realise VAR is used these days!? If his toenail was offside, VAR would have given offside.

It’s called a discussion ffs

You are not required to react to everything

D

Deleted member 15344

It's the camera angle. If you were stood directly in line it would show Cavani about a yard onside.

Yeah it’s very hard for any camera to be spot on - it looks like this was a result of “thickening” the lines to try and get a bit of an advantage for the attacker potentially

Cherry13

Head Pro
Visit site
Yeah it’s very hard for any camera to be spot on - it looks like this was a result of “thickening” the lines to try and get a bit of an advantage for the attacker potentially
thickening the line?? Hahaha. I must look out for that one in the future. The sky sports replay is pretty conclusive. I suggest you watch that!

Swango1980

Visit site
It’s called a discussion ffs

You are not required to react to everything
True, I am not. But, I just didn't get the point of the question when VAR is in use and the fact it is known to give offside when a toe is offside.

The picture you posted does not indicate it was offside either, so I'm not sure if you were trying to find new evidence VAR missed?

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
True, I am not. But, I just didn't get the point of the question when VAR is in use and the fact it is known to give offside when a toe is offside.

The picture you posted does not indicate it was offside either, so I'm not sure if you were trying to find new evidence VAR missed?

Was a shame, but hey ho. Onto the next match. Thought we deserved a point but we looked toothless

Really need to get a proper striker in again. Don't care how much of a handful Antonio can be it's not enough. We need a goal scorer

His purple patch is over and his normal levels have resumed

Positives that zouma Is back

Thought Moyes was too cagey. I mean lanzini was off the boil. Would have liked to have seen vlasic brought on about 70th min to change things up a bit