The EFL Thread

doublebogey7

Head Pro
Visit site
UTB…. A brilliant steal at Leicester today. This team drives me nuts. Today saw Boro’s C team play as the squad is decimated by injuries, and they win at high flying Leicester. Previous matches, especially at home, were I expected a win has been loss after loss.
Thought your boys equipped themselves well today, took advantage of two slips ups then defended valiantly for the remainder of the game. Fact becoming our bogey team.

4LEX

Visit site
Are Leicester targetting our 106 point record or more bothered about just winning the league? As Leeds look like they're going to make it a close run thing...

doublebogey7

Head Pro
Visit site
Are Leicester targetting our 106 point record or more bothered about just winning the league? As Leeds look like they're going to make it a close run thing...
As always promotion is a priority and something really only the fans will be talking about art this stage. That may change though if we were to gain promotion early, big game at Elland Road on Friday. crucial in terms of momentum for both of us.

Neilds

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Rotherham are trying to break their own record low of 23 points at the other end of the table. We also have the 3rd lowest score 🫣

BiMGuy

LIV Bot, (But Not As Big As Mel) ?
Visit site
The top 4 in the championship have set an unbelievable pace.

Only 10 teams in the history of the league have had 66 points or more at this stage of a season. There are 4 this season.

Piece

Tour Winner
Visit site
The top 4 in the championship have set an unbelievable pace.

Only 10 teams in the history of the league have had 66 points or more at this stage of a season. There are 4 this season.
Those four teams are way above the rest from what I've seen this season.

Happy but not happy with the 1-0 at the 'Rom.

4LEX

Visit site
As always promotion is a priority and something really only the fans will be talking about art this stage. That may change though if we were to gain promotion early, big game at Elland Road on Friday. crucial in terms of momentum for both of us.

Leeds are a great team at that level, watched the first game at your place and they did give you a good going over. Definitely be watching that one!

4LEX

Visit site
That Reading side were incredible. Put 10 passed us in 2 games :cry:

That doesn't narrow it down as we did that to a few sides :unsure:;)

That side was put together on a really small budget too, just everything came together at the perfect time. Lost the first game at home and I remember telling my Dad that we'd be lucky to finish mid table. We didn't lose a game until February :ROFLMAO: It was one of those seasons where you knew before games we were going to win, it was just a case of by how many. Even the 2 defeats were pretty close and unlucky. We weren't far off going the whole season unbeaten.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
I see Beale has lasted just 12 games at Sunderland....owners panicking at potentially missing out on play-offs?
Just panicking. Absolute basket cases.

Mowbray was doing a good job, with one armed tied behind his back. The fans respected what he was doing. The board panicked then and the fans haven't forgiven them, nor has Beale managed to win them over. It's a mess of their own making.

3offTheTee

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Just panicking. Absolute basket cases.

Mowbray was doing a good job, with one armed tied behind his back. The fans respected what he was doing. The board panicked then and the fans haven't forgiven them, nor has Beale managed to win them over. It's a mess of their own making.
Hope you are not getting used to posting on this thread prior to next season.At least you managed a point!