The Berkshire 21st March 2018

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
Thanks for all the replies guys. I will let you ‘now your tee times shortly.

It is poss8ble I might have few more spaces. If anyone would like to play let me know. £90 to play The Berkshire blue in July is a great deal, and it includes bacon rolls on arrival, and the full three course lunch. One of the best lunches in golf.:thup:

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
I will let all those that have confirmed they can play, know their tee times shortly. They will be between 8.00 and 9.00, so we get back in time for the lunch !

Please remember you will need to change for lunch, and need a jacket and tie !!!

LincolnQuaker
CaptainRon
Patster1969
Philthefragger
TheDiablo
Sam85
Cake
Troymcclure

Radbourne2010

Challenge Tour Pro
www.mmksolutions.co.uk
Hi Rich, what date are you playing this event. I was thrown by the Title which suggests it took place earlier this year.
I will let all those that have confirmed they can play, know their tee times shortly. They will be between 8.00 and 9.00, so we get back in time for the lunch !

Please remember you will need to change for lunch, and need a jacket and tie !!!

LincolnQuaker
CaptainRon
Patster1969
Philthefragger
TheDiablo
Sam85
Cake
Troymcclure

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
Tee times for Tuesday 24th July.

08.00 Sam Black and Matt Dobson (1st tee)
08.10 Philip Murgatroyd and Patrick Woodhead (1st tee)

08.00 Laurie Lax and John Packham (7th tee)
08.10 Glyn Roddy and Cameron Roy (7th tee)

If you are teeing off the 7th leave clubs in car when you arrive, as it is a short drive to the tee. Internal road, so you will not need to go back to main road. We are playing in 4 balls, so forumers will be playing with two Mariners. Individual stableford, full club handicap.

Clubhouse opens from 7.15 and bacon baps and tee and coffee will be served.

We are playing the Blue Course, and cost is £90 per person. Cash or cheque on the day is preferred payment option.

Please note you will need to shower and change into jacket and tie for lunch.

Information on the course, including dress code can be found on www.theberkshire.co.uk

Looks like it will be hot, so if you are wearing shorts please check sock rules !!

Any queries please ask.

Cake

Club Champion
Visit site
Looks like it will be hot, so if you are wearing shorts please check sock rules !!

Any queries please ask.

“Tailored shorts with suitable golf socks may be worn, however, in keeping with the traditions of The Berkshire, long golf socks are preferred.”

My reading of that suggests short socks are OK, but they would prefer long socks... so while I may slightly offend some people with ankle length white Footjoy socks, they would be grudgingly acceptable?

I’ll bring trousers as well just in case, but no chance I’m wearing long socks (what is the point of wearing shorts if you have to wear socks up to your knee if you do?)

D

Deleted member 15344

I spoke to them last week and as long as the ankle is covered you are ok 👍

The Autumn Wind

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Another great outing at The Berkshire with The Mariners GS.

Nice to meet Sam and Matt too, and knock it round with them and Phil. Cheers lads, very enjoyable.

TheDiablo

Challenge Tour Pro
Banned
Visit site
Another great outing at The Berkshire with The Mariners GS.

Nice to meet Sam and Matt too, and knock it round with them and Phil. Cheers lads, very enjoyable.

Thanks Rich for the invite, I had a great day. Bargain price for that course and lunch in July!

Enjoyable round and good to meet Andy and Phil. Sam and I will be pestering you for Burnham before long enough mate!

Patster1969

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Also had a good day Rich, thanks for organising. Had an enjoyable round with Phil, although neither of us really played enough consistent golf to be in the shout for any prizes unfortunately.
Your two Blackmoor colleagues (Richard & Peter) were also good company as well.