The Berkshire 21st March 2018

The Autumn Wind

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Thanks Rich for the invite, I had a great day. Bargain price for that course and lunch in July!

Enjoyable round and good to meet Andy and Phil. Sam and I will be pestering you for Burnham before long enough mate!

Anytime you want to play at Burnham & Berrow, just let me know. I think the member’s guest rate is still only £30.

D

Deleted member 17920

Just wanted to say thanks to Rich for letting Cameron and myself join the very elitist mariners for the day.

It was a joy to have at least 8 holes with Cameron not swearing till the incredibly posh David told him he is allowed to swear :D

Still the whole day was ruined by the bloke behind me in the line for the carvery rushing me whilst I was stacking my plate, I could have got way more on my plate :)

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
Stitching up Cameron was shocking Glyn, and I was surprised you could do that to a mate.:eek:oo: I thought he was going to burst when his ball very slowly trickled off the green into a pond.

Brave man to rush you in a food queue.:eek:

Very enjoyable day.

Captainron

Big Hitting, South African Sweary Person
Visit site
Stitching up Cameron was shocking Glyn, and I was surprised you could do that to a mate.:eek:oo: I thought he was going to burst when his ball very slowly trickled off the green into a pond.

Brave man to rush you in a food queue.:eek:

Very enjoyable day.

He warned me for ages that David was a really posh lad who would not tolerate any bad behaviour. When that ball went into the water I walked down to the pond with Glyn, swearing under my breath the whole way. He had the audacity to remind me to keep behaving myself. Good sting but you were let down by your patsy there.

Course was lovely, as was the company Rich. Thanks for the invite.