Texas Scramble , designated drives ...Last hole ????

backwoodsman

Tour Winner
Visit site
Surely its more easily explained by asking from where the 2nd stroke has to be played? The answer to which is the position dictated by the chosen ball. If the chosen ball (by lack of choice) is OOB then the second shot has to be played from the tee - by those whose are entitled (by the rules of the comp') to play the second shot. And dont forget to add on the required penalty stroke for doing so.

Pants

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Surely its more easily explained by asking from where the 2nd stroke has to be played? The answer to which is the position dictated by the chosen ball. If the chosen ball (by lack of choice) is OOB then the second shot has to be played from the tee - by those whose are entitled (by the rules of the comp') to play the second shot. And dont forget to add on the required penalty stroke for doing so.
Exactly (y)

NearHull

Visit site
I think the scramble with the dice sounds really good. But struggling with the idea of throwing a dice on a teeing ground! Is there an app that is a random number generator that can be set between 1 and 4?

PaulMdj

Visit site
I think the scramble with the dice sounds really good. But struggling with the idea of throwing a dice on a teeing ground! Is there an app that is a random number generator that can be set between 1 and 4?
You need numbers 5 & 6 as well (I think)
Definitely a 5, we use that number, if it lands on 5, the team choose the drive.