Teeing off on a

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Polo. Talking to some guys after me round and a fellow pp was on about wet tees in the winter and how he cannot get the ball the right height. Anyway a guy said he uses polo mints. We all had a good laugh and his PP said he does. Now tashyboy knows a wind up when he sees one, but has anyone used them. Me am an extra strong mints guy.

Norrin Radd

Tour Winner
Visit site
i knew a girl called polo,she made a mint ..............................better not finish that as i wouldnt be around for a while.

as for using a polo to tee your ball ,then yeh ive heard about it before ,way back in the seventies.

D

Deleted member 21258

I have used rolos to good effect, you can stack them easier than polos to the required height ;)

ArnoldArmChewer

Tour Winner
Visit site
I have used polo mints off par 3 winter mats for a few seasons now, I got ridiculed at first now quite a few of my PP's either nick mine or have there own

PhilTheFragger

Provider of Entertainment for the Golfing Gods 🙄
Visit site
Fruit pastels are easy to get a needle through, for when you want to string them together.............err. .......ChrisD told me 😂😇

anotherdouble

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Surely they would break quite easily every time?

If you hit the ball 1st then take your divot they are fine. It’s only when you hit ground and ball together is the likelyhood your mint will break. Don’t fall for this varnish rubbish. Just practice hitting ball 1st.