Teaching Pro Glasgow

Over par

Visit site
Hi,
Anybody got a recommendation for a teaching pro in Glasgow or the surrounding area?
Had a look online and there is no shortage of choice, just wondered if anybody had worked with a pro they would recommend?

turkish

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
The teaching pro at my club is very good. Stuart reekie is his name. Doesn't have all the bells and whistles but makes big changes by changing small simple things (with me anyway).

If you were wanting one with a launch monitor and numbers id go to Scott Catlin at affordable golf. Has you on gc2 and videos and also explains things very well. Also very cheap (3x 30 mins = £35) but as a result he's always fully booked. No good for shirt game though IMO due to indoor sim

ger147

Tour Winner
Visit site
Scott Clelland in Kirkintilloch is very good. Indoor studio, Trackman etc. but also an excellent guy who works with what you have.

BrizoH71

Tour Rookie
brianhealy.net
Maybe a bit too far out, but David Park at Wishaw was my old coach when he was pro at my place previously.

Doesn't do the techy stuff (yet) with launch monitors, and it is all by eye; but he works with what you have and explains everything in simple terms. He had me drop from 18 to 12 in a single season and I can't recommend him enough. Cracking guy to boot (for a bluenose! ;) )

stirry

Medal Winner
Visit site
I am getting lesson from Andy Carlton at Paisley Golf Club, excleelnt coach and will only make small changes & video's most of lesson so you can look back.

Robster59

Tour Rookie
www.eastrengolfclub.co.uk
The teaching pro at my club is very good. Stuart reekie is his name. Doesn't have all the bells and whistles but makes big changes by changing small simple things (with me anyway).

If you were wanting one with a launch monitor and numbers id go to Scott Catlin at affordable golf. Has you on gc2 and videos and also explains things very well. Also very cheap (3x 30 mins = £35) but as a result he's always fully booked. No good for shirt game though IMO due to indoor sim
I'd second this. Stuart is an excellent teaching pro and I've heard nothing but excellent reports of his coaching. I must get some lessons myself! :eek: