Taylormade staff tour bag, 2010 Masters (season opener)

theeaglehunter

Tour Winner
Visit site
For sale: Brand new Taylormade staff bag created especially for the 2010 US Masters at Augusta national. RRP £350

A wonderful bag for either a regular golfer, or memorabillia collector. I won the bag as part of a Taylormade competition, but unfortunately I am playing very little golf at the moment, and am in need of the money so I am regrettably putting it up for sale. It hasn't been used and is still sealed in the plastic covering / box in which it came.

The following description is from the Scottsdale golf website, who are selling the bag for £329.99:

TaylorMade Season Opener bags have been very highly sought after each and every year
very limited edition line of Staff Bag and Headware for each of the Majors this year, the exact same as TaylorMade staff players will have promoted during the Masters in April 2010
only 125 staff bags being produced for the whole of Europe
Anodised and Micro Perforated Synthetic Leather
9.5” inch top
Six Way Velour Top with full length shaft dividers
Ten Total pockets, including a velour lined valuables pocket
Integrated Umbrella Sleeve
Event specific Hardware and towel clip
Removable Belly Panel for custom branding/name printing
Fast Action Snap Technology accessory compatible
Weight: 5.2 kgs

It truly is a stunning piece of kit, and it's a shame I'm selling it because I have liked the idea of having a staff bag to put on my powerkaddy for some time. However hopefully someone on here will give it a good home and make better / more regular use of it.

tmadeseasonopenerbag26210.jpg

Offers around the £250 mark please