Taylormade RBZ

Crazyface

Tour Winner
Visit site
I'm currently using these balls and I am noticing that they are stopping dead on the green. Even with the greens being hard. Have I somehow learnt how to put spin on the ball, or are these receptive to spin?

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
I'm currently using these balls and I am noticing that they are stopping dead on the green. Even with the greens being hard. Have I somehow learnt how to put spin on the ball, or are these receptive to spin?
You are just showing off 😂. Enjoy your new found skill, and buy up every one of these that you can find.

Voyager EMH

Slipper Wearing Plucker of Pheasants
Visit site
I've been using RBZ Speed every winter for the last few years. This year the winter conditions on the course lasted until the first week of June.

Something I love to do when I see someone who plays a more expensive more spinning ball.
When they are repairing a pitchmark, more times than not their ball is short of the hole and I can say, "You need a ball that spins less."

I'm waiting for advertising that says a newly developed ball spins towards the hole rather than away from it.

Balls. There's a lot of it about.

Crazyface

Tour Winner
Visit site
Well, I played on Tuesday at a place with solid hard greens. I struck a sweet 8 iron in to a green. The ball bounced once and stopped dead. Yet again I will say I have never done this with any other ball. They seem to go straight as well. They don't seems hard and clicky when putting either.